Light and Darkness the Balance Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summoning...

Go down

Summoning... Empty Summoning...

Post by King Silverlake Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:34 pm

*King Silverlake appears in the middle of the realm of sins, Wrathful, and the sky begins to turn dark...*

King Silverlake: "Now my Watchers, come to this place, so we may preform the ritual of power!"

*7 figures apparate into the realm, all wearing the same black cloak with anicent symbols drawn on it, hooded. They all raise there wand.*

King Silverlake: "Necophorium Rexius Niro Ti"

*a great amount of dark energy is charged up in each of their wands, there all fire at the same time, up at the dark sky, a large glowing symbol appears in the sky, it looks like a giant door, with 8 keyholes...*

King Silverlake: "Now Fire!"

*they all fire a single spell into all eight of the keyholes, the keyholes then begin glowing, and the giant door opens, a large amount of dark energy shoots out of it, and hits King Silverlake directly, his dark aurora seems to increase dramaticly.*

King Silverlake: "Finally, my powers have returned, thank you my watchers..."

*all of the watchers dissapear, as does the giant symbol, and only King Silverlake remains, dark aurora exploding from his body.*
King Silverlake
King Silverlake

Male
Number of posts : 5
Good evil Etc. : Evil
Char. job/hobby : King, Dark Lord, Warlock, Alchemist
Weapons : Wand, Sceptor, Sword
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Char. Sheet
Hp:
Summoning... Left_bar_bleue67000/67000Summoning... Empty_bar_bleue  (67000/67000)
Sp:
Summoning... Left_bar_bleue77000/77000Summoning... Empty_bar_bleue  (77000/77000)
Bio: Lord of Darkness, Ruler of Realm of Sins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum